In a first time, Apple IIgs adaptation by Antoine VIGNAU and Olivier ZARDINI in 1994 as grey scales graphics game.
Real graphics adaptation using the SecondSight video board in 1998 as Freeware.
Technical information about the IIgs version :
- - 12500 Assembly lines,
- - 2 months of development,
- - 120 levels to solve,
- - Support of the SecondSight video board,
- - Use of 640x400 256 colors pictures from Macintosh version,
- - Sounds from the Macintosh version,
- - GS/OS Compatible, Hard drive installable.
Few game screen shots :
800 KB image